If your answer is yes, then our local citation building service is the right choice for you. Here at Digital Media Group we provide local SEO to businesses in and around Salt Lake City, Utah. We put you on the map and make sure customers can find your business online.
Do you have a local business in Salt Lake City that sells products or services?
What is a Local Citation?
Before we jump to our local citation building services, let’s explore what is a citation and why they are important for local SEO.
Citation is a mention of a business name, address, and phone number on other webpages and places on the Internet, with or without a link to your website. This is known as the NAP – Name, Address & Phone number. Technically it’s your business profile across the web.
There are two types of citations: structured and unstructured. The most common structured citations sources are online directories such as yelp.com, dexknows.com, yellowpages.com, superpages.com, etc. Unstructured citations are mentions of your business either in full or in part.
Local Citations are a key factor in local search rankings; they provide search engines with a credible source of information about your business. Search engines use business citations when evaluating the online authority of a business in Salt Lake or anywhere in the country. The key to citations is consistency.
Introduction to Our Local Citation Building Service
Our process includes the following five steps:
- Initial research of your company – we will review the business information you sent to us and find out where your business is already listed.
- Checking NAP consistency – we check your NAP(business name, address, and phone number) across the web to find inconsistencies in your business data and to avoid duplicate listings.
- Researching your business niche – we research your industry and local market to locate the most authoritative business directories.
- Citation building process – when everything checks out, we will begin the citation building process. We manually create every single citation, meaning that no software is used. We only submit your business to directories that are relevant and highly ranked by Google.
- Completion and reporting – when the process is over we will send you a detailed report on the job that has been done along with created citations.
How much does our service cost?
Our citation building service costs $3 per listing.
No monthly contracts or recruiting payment schemes involved.
You are free to use our service whenever your business
needs an extra boost. There are no surprise charges.
Why Do Local Citations Matter for SEO?
When performing a search on Google, you usually land on a page with a Google local map at the top. This map often has a few local companies pinned to it that provide a service relevant to your search query. Those pins are known as Google+ Local Pages (formerly known as Google Places pages). Consistent citations from quality sources help enhance your company’s visibility and show your business on Google Maps.
Local SEO is one of the most important Internet marketing factors for brick and mortar stores and businesses with physical location servicing local geographies. 95% of consumers use online media to find and compare local businesses or service providers, and 70% of those searches result in a sale.
When it comes to search engine optimization, it’s always about content and link building. However, what many business owners don’t realize is that local citations are bread and butter for local SEO.
Local business citations have a huge impact on how Google and Bing display their search results. Citations from authoritative sources can help grow your website rankings in the search engines for location specific keywords and gain new customers. Links and business mentions are signals to search engines that your company is credible and worthy of high rankings.
When your business data isn’t consistent in local directories, this is a disservice to your customers and search engines. Citations allow search engines to corroborate accuracy and legitimacy of your business from multiple sources and more likely to display your business listing when a person performs a search for the types of products or services you provide.
However, local citations alone is not a deciding factor on how search results will appear. If all things are equal, businesses with more citations will get better online visibility.
Benefits and Features
- Improve rankings in local search results
- Build trust among local customers
- More visitors through local listing
- Target the right audience
- Improve your company reputation and visibility
- Increase traffic to your site
Why use Digital Media Group for local citation building?
Are you looking for a local partner to help your company grow? As a premier Salt Lake City internet marketing company, we offer customized citation building services with a quick turnaround time and at an affordable price.
We understand the importance of accuracy online and we will make sure that there are no duplicate entries. We always double-check every citation to ensure your credibility and high Google ranking.
We maintain a streamlined workflow to ensure the final report is ready as soon as possible and deadlines are always met. The process usually takes about 2-4 weeks, depending on the current order load.
What type of businesses will benefit from our services
- Moving Companies
- Lawn Care Companies
- Painting Contractors
- Cleaning and Maid Services
- Computer Service and Repair Businesses
- Restaurants and Hotels
- Roofing Contractors
- Insurance Groups
- Handyman and Maintenance Services
- Florist and Gift shops
- Carpet Cleaners
- Daycares and Preschools
- Mechanic and Auto Repair Shops